Rock Rails

Racer38

I believe 4 crawler uses the stock mounts, and their sliders fit all the R50s...

That is correct.

I bought my 4Crawler sliderz used off a guy with a 2002 who sold his truck. They bolt up to the stock step mounts. Easy as pie. :aok:

That is correct.

I bought my 4Crawler sliderz used off a guy with a 2002 who sold his truck. They bolt up to the stock step mounts. Easy as pie. :aok:

How do you like them and have you banged em hard yet ?? Just curious as I do alot of rock hoppin up here in the Northeast..

Rock hoppin in the Northeast....HAHAHAHA....

Sorry, I had to. But, you know my story....yes, I have banged them very hard....and they've held up exceptionally well. I've banged them really good a few times, and only have a couple minor scrapes and one little ding to show for it. I've got the Ultimate ones which have a thicker wall thickness. They're definitely worth the money and wait.

I should warn you ahead of time, he makes them all to order, so there's a waiting period for them.

Actually I just gave my old steps to a buddy who does fab work at a local welding place, I showed him some pictures and he is going to weld me up a set in the next few days. I dont like waiting and I only have 88 days left till I leave for the big sand box.

On another note, I just ordered the full meal deal on skidplates from Black Panther, cant wait till they get here. Then it will bangin time up on the MaBell trail... -bounce-