Easy way to hide wires in roof rack

Trialsin26

Well I have been working for a while now installing the roof mounted lights on my PF. Since it is coldl and I do not have a garage progress is slow and I get alot of time to work out the details. Well one of the major problems I ran into was how to hide the wires on the roof in the factory roof rack and still make it look good. When I bought my car back in 2001 it came with two foot long rubber strips/pads stuck in the roof rack. I thought this would be a good way to cover the wires. I figured Nissan would not carry it but tried the dealer anyway. To my surprise they did. They are called roof rack pads and cost about $3.00 a pc. The fit is great and they can be cut to fit.

DSCF0078-copy.jpg

DSCF0077-copy.jpg

speakin of rook racks can i fit a 2001 se roof rack on my 2001 le ? i like the se roof rack better its design is nicer and it has pathfinder written on it.

i'm pretty sure you could...are you talking about the roof rack that djdank has? he fit it onto his '98, so i don't see why it wouldn't fit on yours, especially since you're looking at a rack from the same year, just different trim...hopefully you can do it! =)