15 x 10 wheels?

qikzlvr97

Just wondering if anyone here is using a 10 inch wide wheel with a 4" BS. I was thinking of doing this myself but I dont know what kind of problems I might run into with a wheel that wide running 33 x 12.50's. I am doing a 3" AC BL and a CALMINI 3" SL. Thanks everybody.

Riley

OK but lets just say I want to run a 10" anyway, u know just for the heck of it...would there be any issues with rubbing? And what about when I wheel it, not that I'll be wheeling THAT hard but I dont want to flex and bend up sheetmetal or worse because my wheels are sticking out so far, even though I do like the way wider wheels look.

OK but lets just say I want to run a 10" anyway, u know just for the heck of it...would there be any issues with rubbing? And what about when I wheel it, not that I'll be wheeling THAT hard but I dont want to flex and bend up sheetmetal or worse because my wheels are sticking out so far, even though I do like the way wider wheels look.

With the 4"bs and 10" wide rim, you might get a bit of rubbing on the back of the front fenders during sharp turns or when off road turned and on uneven ground. Some people just trim the fender back to the firewall. Before my sas, I had 33x12.5 on 8" rims with 4.75"bs and I didn't rub.

Using a 10" does add more weight and plays havoc on your steering. The amount of weight though is all up to debate. If you like the wide tire look, you can still go with an 8" and perhaps 3.75" of bs to get that wide stance.

I always liked my 12.5's on a 8" rim. Sidewall provided more protection for the rim from rocks and I could always air down more than others running a 10" rim without worrying and losing the bead. But that is just my opinion and it wasn't on a Pathy either.