Arrrrg, the fun never stops.

MaritimeMan

Weeeeeee, I love my projects, every one turns into a can of worms. I went to do the lower ball joints and put on the Calmini T bars, sounds like fun. Since I'm doin the T bars as well, I just took em off and did the ball joints. Ok easy enough. Ball joints were a pain since I didn't have the puller to remove the rotor, but if I took off the upper uca, np, roll the knuckle out, take the bolts of the CV off and out it came. In with the new ball joints. Go to put everything back together, with new Tbars, and start cranking. Ok so far. Get it all back together, and go to set the bars so I can measure, recrank, etc. Bounce bounce, BANG! uh oh. back up on the stands she goes. The long and of the short of it, the T bar on the driver side didn't set all the way into the anchor, and stripped the anchor out when I bounced it. Man the bugger was loud. Sounded like some one fired a shot gun right behind me, and trust me, I know what one sounds like.

Any how, this went down Sunday, ordered parts on Mon, and since then I've fixed my door lock, wired in my CB and additional back up lights, as well as pull my throttle body and clean it, clean the filter, and put in new plugs, cap and rotor. MSD box is sittin in the back seat, but the Taylor wire won't ship for a few more days, so that'll have to wait.

Can we say can o worms. You start one thing, and now I'm fixing all the stuff that has been buggin me while waiting for parts. Any how, thats my rant, and where I've been. When I'm done Slick, lets go wheelin to test her out!

Edited by MaritimeMan

*sings*

"no body loves me every body hates me think I'll go eat some worms!"

That's cool though... all those little jobs always seem to add up!

At least you got something to keep you busy while you wait for parts.......I hate when little jobs turn into big ones though :wacko: Good luck with the rest of your "little" jobs :)

Sunova... don't curse me man! I was thinking about swapping the lower ball joints this weekend. Luckily they're crap and I have new ones, so I can beat the hell out of them if need be. That and the poly compression rod bushings need to go in too. Now ya gotta go and piss off the Pathy gods and make them crap on me. I'll blame problems on you. :P