Where does everyone get their accesories?

Guest tragedyann

Guest tragedyann

I was just curious. I'm new to the Pathfinder world and am looking forward to customizing my '95 (once I get all the mechanical kinks worked out).

So what are the best resources for Pathfinder accesories? Lift kits, headers, etc...

If anyone has any links or catalog names, that'd be cool.

WAVEY

Just about the best place is Automotive Customizers... they have a huge selection, and while some people have had problems with their CS and pricing, they're a very valuable resource. Depending on what you're looking for, Spencer Low Racing also is an option, but I'm not sure about their selection of Pathfinder parts. You can also check out Calmini PureNissan for some more stuff.

AC has a history for alienating people, terrible customer service, terrible delivery time(delays, delays, and more delays), and terribly high pricing. They sell many items you can get elsewhere for much less. I hear SLR has some probs with delivery time too, but they also don't make much at all for Pathfinders.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest n0turne74

I bought my grille guard for my 95 pathy XE at AC and the transaction was really good! They processed and shipped it quickly...think it took 3 days, although the shipping was $100, it was worth it for a quick delivery. I would definitely do business with them again :takebow:

Some people have good experiences, some don't, mine overall has been alright, I ordered some clear bumper lenses and they came in perfect shape, which is more than I can say for the box they were in... they just tore up an old box, turned it inside out, and used it for my order... some guy's HandSpring came shipped in it previously. =) Got some of the caps for the steering stops too, and those came today.... after about three or four weeks of waiting. =)

• 2 weeks later...