Any members live in IL. or S. Wisconsin

Guest PointGiven 2000

Guest PointGiven 2000

I would like to buy some one pizza and beer and discuss some mods for my 93 XE.

Or does any one know of any good sites to find other Pathy owners in their geographic locations ??

thx

• 1 month later...

LOTS of good info on the boards and very helpful people. Please don't be afraid to ask your questions here. Besides the normal level of useless banter, I'm sure you will find your answers from our members.

Guest PointGiven 2000

Well........ due to an extremely poor decision last Thursday, I will be putting my mods off for a little while. My friend bought a bar/resturant and i went out to help him celebrate the new establishment. I was turning right onto a 4 lane road and didnt chose the lane closest to my turn. Cherries were flashing behind me and the law smelled some brew on my breath. UGGGGHHHHHHH, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME !!!! DUMB, DUMB, DUMB !!! Yep, got my first DUI and they held my Pfinder hostage till i came up with FiveHundo to get her out. This will probably end up costing $6K. And after 6 brews.......Thats only $1K per beer. DDDAAAAMMMMNNNNN !!!!

Anyways, thanks for the replies and when i get back on my financial feet, I will be in touch for mod advice.

But will still be reviewing the site till then.

:sniff: