Good times in Spokane!

Oliver

So DJ Dank, Casey T and I ventured over to Riverside state park today for some sweet mud, dirt, rocks, sand and hills.

Anyone else in the Spokane are should definetely check it out, its free and its huge. About 60 acres set aside for nothing but off-roading. :cool2:

DJ had his camera so he'll be posting some shots up here soon.

Revco, we'll catch ya next time.

Thanks guys it was sweet. And thanks for the sticker DJ! :aok:

I am waiting for the "Trophy Hunt Pic" :aok:

Was cool for a quick 2 hours this morning, we even managed to break 2 thing on Olivers rig...... If you need a Clean dry spot for fixin those wires let me know :aok:

Ended at the Carwash :allclean: and the guy yells "We got 3 dirty ones coming in"

Oh Casey, a couple things to add to the damaged list. Both fog lights are cracked now and my nice new license plate was bent *up*..... :shrug:

Oh well. It was a hell of a good time. And chassing that Xterra was damn funny.

Was funny how the X would always seem to run away from us.

Sorry about the additional damage, I got enough room to squeeze the front end in the garage if u need a dry place to fix it :D

I have left a V-Mail for DJ..... Fact I know where Im gonna have lunch tomorrow if we dont get a response.... Whats funny is my camera was in the glove box :hide:

Whats funny is my camera was in the glove box

Haha, damn.

Sorry about the additional damage, I got enough room to squeeze the front end in the garage if u need a dry place to fix it

Well luckily the lights still work, but if I have trouble reconnecting those wires in the back I may just take you up on it.

Hey guys. Sorry, I haven't been able to get the pics up. I'm working on it. My laptop arrives on Thursday.

Yeah that was a fun time. It was nice running into another Pathy that happened to be out there too. I'll post pics ASAP.

Oh Casey, a couple things to add to the damaged list. Both fog lights are cracked now and my nice new license plate was bent *up*..... :shrug:

Oh well. It was a hell of a good time. And chassing that Xterra was damn funny.

That's a bummer about the damage, Oliver. Fortunately nothing major...I'm sure any of us would be willing to help if needed.

....Thursday...pictures...just 27 hours, 58 minutes, 15 seconds away...

Arrrg...his computer won't be ready at midnight...strike that...more like 37 hours, 57 minutes, 27 seconds...26 seconds..25...24........can't wait...must hurry...

Sorry guys. I can't upload the pictures through the computer at school because I don't have Admin priveledges to install my Compact Flash Card reader onto this computer. I was hoping that plugging it in directly via USB would make it act just like plugging in a Jump Drive/Flash Drive where the "Removeable Disk" appears as a drive.

But nope. :(

We need to get together again out there with more people and more cameras!

Agreed. I'll try not to let that pesky thing that pays the bills get in the way next time. Maybe in a couple weekends? Does the ORV park close for winter...it's feeling like snow could come our way any day now.

If u want, I've got a laptop & card reader...we could hook up tomorrow night or something. Lemmeno...

Agreed. I'll try not to let that pesky thing that pays the bills get in the way next time. Maybe in a couple weekends? Does the ORV park close for winter...it's feeling like snow could come our way any day now.

If u want, I've got a laptop & card reader...we could hook up tomorrow night or something. Lemmeno...

Yeah I was wondering about the winter. I believe its open all year 'round. I recall going out there when I FIRST got the pathy (Christmas of 02) and taking her out to the ORV park and there was definitely snow there.

We need to get together again out there with more people and more cameras!

I know of 3-4 more people who want to get out there. none of them drive Pathys but its more people and my buddy Kyle could bring his video camera.

Oh yeah a snow run would be cool (pun intended) anybody got a winch??

Edited by Oliver

Dude...you gotta Dell. Or an HP...or an IBM...or...whatever. Laptops are kewl.

Thanks for the long-awaited pix! Looks like you guys had some fun in that big puddle!