Polyurathane coil spring spacers

yowzaeric

dude that's horrible news :sniff: ...give us the story...man that is the worst thing in the world :angry: . i know that i work hard for my toys so for anyone to just get them would really destroy me with anger :furious: and pain....brother I feel for you :sniff: ..good luck getting her back I wish all the best. :bow:

where do you live?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man im sorry to hear about your path gettin stolen. mine seems to get stolen every month! its so stupid but the cops always seem to bring it back. But i had a question about those rocky road 9/16 spacers. Are they just for one side or for both left and right side on the front?

-Alex

Thanks guys!. Living and working in the Detroit area does have some drawbacks... I hate getting stuff stolen but I hate to get it back even more. I had an Audi that was stolen and returned. Never liked the car after it was returned. Never ran right. I made my last post just before heading out for Thanksgiving back east. I was planning to take the truck and do the planned suspension mods out there, do a little shakedown wheeling and head back home. Such is life. The pathy was parked in my driveway. Must have happened sometime between 1 and 5 in the AM. got up to head to work and it was gone... - No the repo man didn't take it. It was paid for. According to the police, the truck was driven into Canada at 8am Monday morning. They have pictures of it going through the tunnel. They don't expect to recover it. I guess there's a market of low mileage pathys in South America. I'm waiting on the Insurance Company (they wait 25 days) to send me a check and it's shopping time !!!