New Shocks

I have the rancho RS9000X with the adjustable knobs, but I really love the look of the shcoks with a resevoir. Are there any shocks available for a 2002 Pathfinder LE with the 2" AC lift? I have been searching for hours, and have found nothing, money is no object here, I jsut want a shock with a resevoir. thank you

If you know the dimensions, you can get one of Bilsteins off-road shocks.

If I remember correctly, I spoke with a guy from http://www.allshocks.com/ and he gave me info. I don't know about the 2002 pathys, but on the 95's you would have to convert the top of the front shocks to use 1/2" eye mounts.

Here is the email and his contact info:

To use the 5100, 5150, or 6100 series shocks, you would have to convert the vehicle to use 1/2" eye mounts both top and bottom, front and rear. From there, I will need to know the distance between the shock mounts in order to determine the correct length for your application. If the vehicle is used mostly on paved roads with some occasional off roading, then the 6100 series are probably overkill, and the 5100s and 5150s will provide a better ride on pvement while still being able to deal with light duty off roading. If you like the look of the 5150's, they are a very good shock, and they do have a functional advantage over the 5100s.

Thanks,

Kevin Foote

kfoote@ allshocks.com/turnermotorsport.com

Turner Motorsport

(978) 388-7769 x60