Dual Exhaust

wheelmanLS1

Shoot, that and the fact that it's illegal for any mechanic or exhaust shop to remove or render inoperable any catalytic converter device in any vehicle originally equipped with one...

Hehe, that why when I did my exhaust, I just ripped all the old stuff out, put in the headers myself, bought the goodies from one shop, and took it to another to get welded up. He asked what happened to the old Cat, I told him I smashed the exhaust on a rock off road, and it was wrecked.

I have to be the first to admit that the exhaust does stink!

So if you aren't running a catalytic converter your exhaust smells bad? Maybe I should think about getting some of that fuel additive that makes your exhaust smell like pina colada. A good idea, but that stuff is expensive; $10 for I think 4 tanks.

Hagerstown...where I-81 and RT70 cross each other...are you close?

Define close. I'm in La Plata, so I'd say not. The closest I lived to Hagerstown was growing up in Kensington. I've been to Hagerstown a number of times, though the last time was nearly 10 years ago for a Gallagher performance. It's a nice area though.

Come on guys.... you can get a brand new high flow cat from Summit Racing for about the same cost as a tank of gas ($47.99 + $8.95 S&H)...

You forget that the reason I'm not putting one in is not because it's too expensive or that I insist on killing trees or whatever it does, it's because I have no other option for the exhaust layout that I want. Call me Satan, but I've weighed the options and outcomes and have made my decision... exhaust is going on next week.