Clear tail lights

Vsicks Pathy

Ok, heard from my guy in Bali today. Can't get the lights in Bali, in fact, according to him, you can only get them in Java. And he is not going anywhere near there. All is not lost just yet though. I have an Indonesian friend that could hopefully organise something, perhaps? The only problem is, I have not seen him or contacted him for over 4 years. Do, out of the blue, ring him and ask him to do me a favour or what? I know he would do it but I would feel like a user. Yeah, I know, I'd get over it.

If I could work out how the poll works on this site I would have polled the question.

Making a poll is very simple.

Click "New Poll" at the top of whichever forum you wish your poll to be in.

Enter the topic of the poll and a short description if necessary in the proper text boxes. Each box has it's own description to the left of it so you know what goes where.

Enter the poll question you wish to have everyone vote on in it's text box.

Enter the response/answer lines you wish to be presented one at a time. Each line is it's own poll choice that people can choose from.

You may enter a message or additional text in the message box below that.

Click "Add My Poll" at the bottom.

That's about it. Try it.

• 2 weeks later...
If I could work out how the poll works on this site I would have polled the question.

Did you not get my PM some time ago showing you exactly how the fields for a Poll should be filled out? If not let me know.... If 88's explanation did not help ;)

There is a company in Australia that has various clear euro-style or is that asia-style lights and body parts.

Sterling Parts

99 Carnarvon St, Silverwater NSW 2128

ph (02) 9748 4846 fax (02) 9748 1001

I could not find a website.

G

Edited by geordie4x4

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in Buying If someone can locate a Web Address. Aussie's? Mind Dialing that number 2 posts up and finding out if they have either a Web address or perhaps a Price if there is not one available? Could use the 15+ dollars in long Distance charges to help pay for Lights.

Dowser