Exhaust for an 01 VQ35

MrGame

Hey I was looking online trying to find exhausts and intakes for the 01, and I know K&N makes a CAI so that's not a problem, but the only exhaust I could find was HKS and I don't want my truck to sound like a little rice rocket (i'm a muscle car guy and i hate those whiny exhaust notes)..anyone know of any good exhaust kits that will give me a good sound? (something like Borla or Stillen)

Hey I was looking online trying to find exhausts and intakes for the 01, and I know K&N makes a CAI so that's not a problem, but the only exhaust I could find was HKS and I don't want my truck to sound like a little rice rocket (i'm a muscle car guy and i hate those whiny exhaust notes)..anyone know of any good exhaust kits that will give me a good sound? (something like Borla or Stillen)

I'm an old muscle car guy too, 70 Firebird formula 400, 1970 Cutlass, and my last mistress was a 1970 Chevelle 396 (Non SS, not original Motor)

Go with a custom bent aluminized pipes and a Flowmaster 50 or 40 series, it'll probably be the same price as an HKS stainless system, and sound better too.

I had my Chevelle done 1 year ago with Thorley Headers and dual aluminuzed 2.5" pipes with a crossover and two 50 series Flowmasters for $1500. They did a great job, couldn't see anything under the car unless you laid under it and looked.