OK it's killin me

SteveWA

Still waiting to get my first Path. As I am sure ya all know. Anyway I need something to think about. I am going to put a new CD player in it when I have it. I have some Pioneer 6X9's(200W) and some Clarion 5.25"(80W) Speakers that I removed from my old Jeep. Is there anywhere that these can go in a 94? Sort of waiting to I actually have a vehicle to look at. But I need something to keep my mind occupied. Ideas for location?

I have 2 x 4x6's in the front doors and 2x 6x9's in the back over the fender well.. with 2x 12's in a fully removable box behind the back seat, Earthquake EQ in the glove box and 2 amps bolted to a baord attached to the back seats so I can still fold the seats down ;)

:cool2: Finally took delivery! :cool2: Now I can look for real where to put things! Just had a fast look at the front doors this morning before work. The speaker grill appears to be seperate from the door trim. Does it just pop off? That would be very handy if that is the case. Can anyone confirm? :beer:

No Steeve, you have to remove the doors, break the spot welds for the outer skin, remove the power window motor and track before accessing the speaker grill release screws... :blink:

Sorry, couldn't help it... :shrug:

Yes, they pop off on my 95XE

B

i have my amp mounted TO my box, that way i can unhook the rca jacks, remote, and power/ground wires real fast and pull the amp and sub out all at once. but yes, to answer your question the speakers you have will all fit in the existing stock locations.

No Steeve, you have to remove the doors, break the spot welds for the outer skin, remove the power window motor and track before accessing the speaker grill release screws... :blink:

Sorry, couldn't help it... :shrug:

Yes, they pop off on my 95XE

B

:lol: You had me worried for a minute!

I like that DSM...I still want to use my path to haul stuff and sleep and what not..I'm just curious do you have your sub box bolted to the ground or anything or just have it sitting there....I have my sub and box ready to go...but no amp yet :D just thinkin of ideas.....sorry if I kinda hijacked this thread .

nope, i have a big Q-logic box and with the amp, subs, and box it all weights around 50ish lbs. so there isnt really a need to bolt it down. and if somebody wants my stuff...they will get it wheather its bolted down or not. i try to keep it covered when i feel the need. but yeah, i have a small pioneer 200W amp thats screwed to the back of the box and it all comes out in less than 1 minute.

they should be right over the rear wheel well. you wont have any in the rear doors. there should be 2 funny lookin box's with a screen over the top of it. remove the screen top and you should see the stock speakers. these will be back in the cargo area back in the very back