protecting the tail pipe

94extreme

if you read one of my other thread you'll know that i 180ed my tail pipe. it damaged my shock a bit. i was stuck in a really bad mud hole and had to rock it back and forth and unfortunately the pipe couldn't take it..

wondering what you guys do to your exhaust systems because the way it is from the factory, it will never last. i am bound to do the same manouver again and again.. the tail pipe seems to stick out way too much and hang too low.. don't want to tear up a new one once i get it fixed..

I have mine modified a bit like this. It's just a small 12" section with a slight bend in it. The muffler shop did it for free for me just for kicks. I guess they were so impressed with my original piece neatly wrapped around the shock and rear axle that they wanted to help me out.

img33249lc.jpg

img33252ot.jpg

i was wheeling my dads bronco and broke it off so we cut it behind the cat and went to autozone and made a side pipe off the pass side

holy crap theres a spider runnin around on the floor :(:unsure: :oops: :furious: P... :help:

i like that.... where are the coil springs and shock slick?

hehe.. I had just had the exhaust done a week b 4.. we were installing my JGC coils and Rancho 5000 shocks when I took the pic....(march 2005) -bounce-