In Dash Gauge Pod

Ya i thought that it would look better black after i installed it, it was originally meant to have been diamond plate but it was a bitch to bend, so i just used a piece of 20 gauge aluminum. ill either paint it or cut a piece of diamond plate to put on top as a cover with some screws for looks. I just used a set of sunpro gauges i had lyin around the garage, originally for my sled, but got a better use for them now. Vengeful why dont you use the pop outs that are just below the gauges where the cigarette lighter is for switches?

What do the guages monitor? I want to put a water temp, oil press, and voltmeter but havent heard of anyone installing them. If one of them is a water temp and/or oil pressure can you tell me how and where you installed the sending units for both guages? If you have any pics that would be great! And yes I definately agree with having the plate painted black. Nice set up!

Vengeful why dont you use the pop outs that are just below the gauges where the cigarette lighter is for switches?

Because there's only one space available there, and I've got 8 more things that need switches going in in the next couple weeks.