Hamilton, Ont.

94extreme

ok, thank you everybody who chimed in.. i also got alot of info on another board.. i really don't have enough time to do everything.. :( LOL oh well...

looks like a hike down Bruce trail, Toronto tower, castles in T and Ancaster, and THE CUP (hopefully).. maybe a few other things.. maybe a strip club if i can get away for long enough.. hehehe http://forums.mountaineeroffroad.com/images/smiles/boobies.gif/ and maybe i'll try to catch some original CAN music at the Horshoe Tavern?

laters.. i should be shoving off pretty soon.

should be in Kincardine tonight.. probably head home (from Ancaster) on Tuesday.. maybe in the afternoon.. it's about 6h from D-town to Indy.. i think i'll go through Toledo on the way home.. check out something different and it actually looks like the shortest way anyway..

as usual, we have a busy schedule... monday night - of youre interested in heading just north of Toronto (Vaughn), you could meet a few SOXC members - we're having a coffee meet up there...

watch out for cops on the 401 between windsor to london (esp. chatham) that stretch of the highway is particularly bad due to speeders and accidents.