Need help!

Airrun2002

Guys, im in a jam, i cant add anymore stuff to my pathy with out a upgraded alternator but the junkyards her dont have any Quest/Villager alternators. Could anyone help me out by looking in your area. Let me know prices i will gladly pay for shipping.

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Thanks,

Aaron

called back and :

me:"Is that the 120 amp"?

dude:"Yeh it should be, most of em had the big 120 amp alternators, just come on down".

but the first time I called it sounded like they had several, not just one. I'm in Little Rock, Arkansas, holla back at me

Hey headpeace, do you have a paypal account? If you do i can just pay you through that. I get payd tomorrow but the money wont show up in my account till probly monday. just let me know what shipping will be and we will be good to go.

Much Love,

Aaron

yeah I have one, shipping is whatever the post office charges me, how much do ya think this things gonna weigh? Im thinkin maybe 10 pounds? I havn't used paypal outside of ebay so what info do you need, my login name?

Have any of you gone with an RV battery? I did so in my old 720, with the help of a Sawzall and a small sledge hammer, and I could run it with 1 of the same 2 amps I have now, or roughly 1400 watts on at a moderate volume for about 4-5 hours with no problem. I don't know the specs, as I got it from my dad out of his rig. That's been my recent thoughts, although if/when it did go low, it took a while to recharge. Regardless, a stronger alternator would definately be called for.

Edited by Mr. Pickles

I haven't got that pic right now(I'm on the laptop), but I can get it for ya later. Basically, you have to shorten the bracket, drill a new hole in it, flatten a bent part in a vise, and use a few washers to space the bracket off the engine block a little and make it line up with the tensioner.