Npora Fundraiser

wheelmanLS1

If you guys have noticed my link in my signature, I am trying to get people to sign up with CarSponsorships.com. I am a 'Scout' and get $5 for every person who signs up. After reading the fine print, they do not pay me until I make $100. Since I cannot do that on my own... and I won't get any money at all without 17 more sign-ups, I'll need your help.

So here's the deal... After I break $100 and they pay me, I will donate that to NPORA for web fees or whatever else Mr. Jim can think of. Maybe we can all have a vote on a group decal buy or something. So go ahead and click on the banner below (that particular banner signifies that you clicked on MY link) and help NPORA pay it's next 2 months of fees (if that's what we decide to do)! It is completely free... you can go read the fine print if you want to.

By the way, I am not a crook.

CarSponsorships.com

Edited by 88pathoffroad

All we have to do is click on it? no filling out those funky forms at the bottom of that page? I clicked on the link....

Edited by Slick

You have to actually submit the form. Yes, it could possibly lead to a sponsorship. Sponsorships require several things from their sponsorship holders and if that's not your cup of tea, you can simply decline.

I am actually having second thoughts about this. I do not think I can get 17 more people to register, therefore we can't get the money. I'm considering calling it off because I do not want to mislead people into submiting something and me never reaching 17. Remember, until that account makes $100, there is no payday.

Suggestions? Should we still try to do this? I doubt any of you would directly see the results of the profits, but it would help out Mr. Jim a lot.

I'd love to help, but I do have to be honest - these things always seem a bit sketchy to me, and I'm not a big fan.

Besides, they prob would revoke me cuz I'm not american! :)

I'd love to help, but I do have to be honest - these things always seem a bit sketchy to me, and I'm not a big fan.

Besides, they prob would revoke me cuz I'm not american! :)

Yeah it seemed sketchy to me too. Seems too much like a way for businesses to solicite address from people and send you junk mail or email. Even with all those "privacy disclosures" you see when you fill out that personal information, I still don't buy it.

Even though this way didn't work out, I like what you're thinking wheelman...I think we should try to come up with other ideas to raise money for the club...outside of membership fees and donations of course....

Maybe we could get that T-shirt thing started back up again, and have all the profits go straight to the club?

I may have a line on a shirt place that does excellent work, too.