New Member Wanting To Say Hello

Guest texmike

Guest texmike

I have been enjoying the info out there given for various members Pathfinder issues and wanted to say hello. I live in Bay area near San Jose but ride in San Diego area with my brother. Don't know of many trails up this way yet.

I have a 96' with 200K that I want to convert to something more robust. It doesn't look anything like the pic anymore. It recently took some major abuse. A few weeks ago we road serious trails east of San Diego with other Rubicons. At the beginning I heard a few groans but I think at the end of a long day they looked at this stock truck with a different view....

It took extreme punishment and managed to negotiate some mud, ruts, and boulders that stopped some other rigs. I did have the help of a good spotter though.

This is one tough truck that I retired from driving everyday and want to make exclusive for off road fun. -thnkboutit-

Any conversion ideas/parts/sources would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Welcome! You will find a wealth of info here :contract:

hey... you're not far from me...I am in Manteca...you should come to Frank Raines park with me sometime if you are going for strictly off road..... that's the place to play (sotck or highly modded play too). My Pathy is not super modded..but I still have a lot of fun there. :aok:

Welcome! WAVEY

Hey you're even closer to me I'm in Felton/Santa Cruz area (hence SC88Pathy). Hollister Hills is the closest legal area around here. (stupid rizzum ragum santa cruz hippies! :furious: If they had it their way we'd all be riding bicycles.) We're also planning a trip to Lassen Nat. Forest sometime in July or August, check it out in the Trail Runs section.