Step Rail Bolts Question...

vengeful

I assume that means you have your sliders?

Yes, indeedy, had them for some time now actually, just got around to coating them and getting ready to install them tomorrow evening...WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I still hate you Pezzy...I wanted that bumper BAD! LOL.... :P

10.9 Grade??? I was figureing that Grade 8 would be sufficient, and that was the strongest I saw at Home Depot...Where would I go about getting Grade 10.9 bolts?

Edit...just read that 10.9 Class is the same as Grade 8...you confused me! :hide:

Edited by vengeful

any Bolt supply store

Just that with that much pressure on them you might want the 10.9grade and make sure you get them zinc coated as this prevents rusting to a degree.

Just curious the sliders did not come with mounting hardware?

Oh have to clarify most people don't know but here it is

grade 10.9metric =Grade8 standard

grade 8.8 m= grade5 standard

So I make sure on my site I use grade 10.9metric bolts.

I upgraded all my bolts for my skids when I found this out so I have many 8.8 kickin around haha

hope this helps

:beer:

I still hate you Pezzy...I wanted that bumper BAD! LOL.... :P

Well, if youre ever up in Canada, or we meet up stateside, I'll let you take a pic of it... icon_smile_evil.gif

How are the sliders?

Ive heard good things about those sliders... (well, a lot of guys have them, and no bad reports on them) but when I emailed the guy with some questions, I was turned off by what seemed to be attitude he was sending me.

Unfortunately, besides fabbing my own, I dont have any other choice.

hmmm..... nice!

I just want to get them before I go and cost myself another $1200 like I did with the (lack of) skids... (ouchie)

Hubby emailed Shrockworks to see if they were interested, no answer yet... I know in the past he had said there were no plans for them... :(

If you wait Pezzy they will come..................... :Magic:

(In the late Fall)

:beer:

Hmmm...Runnerman..quit teasing me... :(

I pay the rig off this December after 3 years...Christmas to be exact. :contract: Once that comes around, thats when I'll purchase the lift, sliders and skid plates.