2005 Pathfinder Owners

wheelmanLS1

I noticed that we don't really have any guys with the 2005 Pathfinders around here. I don't see why they would want to be, there isn't even a section for them. I think we need to accommodate the current generation with their own section, and by mentioning them somewhere on the NPORA home page.

There aren't any other Pathfinder forums out there (at least nothing that came up on Google). This is our chance to get a bunch of new guys in here. Without including the new Pathfinders, we're a dying generation with no future. Okay, okay... not that extreme. But I hope you catch my drift.

I would recommend posting notes on CarDomain sites to let them know that we exist. I also was wondering if there was some way we could get on the first page of Google. These are all just my ideas, I was hoping you guys would step in with your ideas.

By the way, I think we should ditch the Armada forum. That huge truck doesn't fit in with normal Pathfinders.

post-1-1119155063.jpg

Edited by wheelmanLS1

me third!!! :aok: That, and Armada owners are: A) not likely to wheel their $50,000 boat B) pay someone to fix it if it breaks C) change it for another new one before the warranty runs out :blink: just my 50 cents...

I would rather see a section for 2005 and up Xterra's. It is afterall the new Pathfinder. I vried (on the inside) when I saw the '05 Pathy. Its an overbuilt stationwagon. The Xterra, on the otherhand, still posesses all of the qualities that made me fall in love with my Pathfinder.

If an '05 Pathy forum is added, it should be done out of respect for the name, not the vehicle.

I think adding Xterra to our list is a good idea (it being the WD22 one up from the WD21 Pathfinders) except there is already a very major Xterra fan club. Here is their page. I don't know if we want to compete with another forum that already has 11230 members. Also, this is NPORA. I think we should leave it at that just for heritage sake. Not NPXORA.

05 pathy forum - good

even if they dont wheel their pathy's its nice to have a place to chat about your truck, or find info & fixes...

We have at least one '05 owner... but I havent seen them around here for a while

maybe instead of an Armada, or Xterra area, why not a "OTHER NISSANS" area...

wheelman, you are right, there are A LOT of Xterra Forums online... I happen to be a member of one, and I do find some pathy info there sometimes from other pathy owners on that board... Also, there are at least 2 Xterra (AND pathy) owners on this board that might want an area to chat or show off their X's. :)

Hi guys,

I have not been around as much as I wish I could be. It is time for some changes at NPORA. I have promoted 88pathoffroad from Moderator to Administrator and he can now many any and all changes that you would like to see.

He has been running things in my absense for some time now and has done a really great job, but there was only so much he could do as a moderator.

I am sure that you will see new great things from him and I hope you all agree that he is the best man for the job. I will still be around. I am not leaving anytime soon. It is just that he will have no restraints in running the show now and I trust him completely.

Thanks,

Jim Bennett

"Mr Jim"