Hello from newbie

MontanaBob

Hello All....

I'm from Missoula Montana, lots of off roading here, although mostly dirt roads are what I find myself on. I have a '93 with 205K miles, bought it brand new, loaded, & have all the original documentation, brochures etc on it. It has been a great vehicle, I will keep this one till it's pried from my cold dead fingers. I religiously change oil every 2500 miles. To date, it has used 2 alternators (the second one being replaced free while still under the 1st warranty). I also had to have the exhaust manifold bolts tightened.

I find little things which for the most part, could be ignored but I'd like to keep everything functioning. I don't have the service manual and sometimes need to know how to fix something, and for this reason have joined the club. I hope to return some help also. :type:

Bob (MontanaBob)

Hey Bob, welcome to board! Nice to see someone in my neck of the woods..sorta...lol! I'm in Spokane but I spend lots of time in MT flyfishing.

We are going on a 2 week fly fishing trip over the 4th to hit up the Madison, and then over to Yellowstone , gardiner, and all the rivers over there!