ring and pinion

mudfinder

hey guys, i was wondering if anyone here knows of a place that sells 5.13 ring and pinion. i know 4x4parts.com has em, but it's way too expensive.

anyone here have 5.13 in their h233b? i went wheelin' yesterday and on steep climbs, my truck wouldn't move, just the engine reving, but now wheel spin. gotta change em gears.

not sure if 5.13 but the ring/pinion my dealership lists are 600 bucks. My cost would be 450.22 and it'd be about 8 bucks to ship. You can always call them (1-800-220-1502) or give me a part number and I can get a definate price.

not sure if 5.13 but the ring/pinion my dealership lists are 600 bucks. My cost would be 450.22 and it'd be about 8 bucks to ship. You can always call them (1-800-220-1502) or give me a part number and I can get a definate price.

can you find out, or can i find out what gear ratio it is if i call the number? thanx man.

give them a call and ask for the parts dept. If what they list online is not what you want, see if they carry it or could get it. They will ship but it MAY be cheaper if I picked it up and shipped it myself in one of those USPS whatever you can fit in the box for 8 bucks deals. Keep in mind that locally, I'd have a 6% tax where mail order probably wouldn't. If their shipping would be under $25, it's better to have them ship it to you.