lift mabye? $$$?

Sayjack

I am thinking about putting a lift kit on my '02 Pathfinder, mabye 2". Along with some nicer rubber. Roughly how much $$$ am I looking at? I realize that it depends on how far you want to go with it. All I am looking for is a ballpark figure.

BTW, I live in Alberta, Canada.

You're looking at $600-$1000 for the lift and another $500-$600 for a set of 31's. Even more if you want 32's or bigger, then you need new rims too.

Automotive Customizers is the only place I know for R50 lifts. I have the 2" kit for my 97. It actually gave me 2.5" front, and 2.75" rear.

I just recetly put new rims and tires 32" BFG AT KO's and some American Racing Outlaws

Sayjack, I'm in Canada too, and went to AC (www.4x4parts.com) for my lift...

have you checked out www.cn4xc.com ?

Theyre the Calgary Nissan & Import 4x4 Club... I'm not a member, but I know a few members (online) They might know if there are local suppliers out your way...

edits: my crappy typing skills

Edited by Pezzy

You're looking at $600-$1000 for the lift and another $500-$600 for a set of 31's. Even more if you want 32's or bigger, then you need new rims too.

Automotive Customizers is the only place I know for R50 lifts. I have the 2" kit for my 97. It actually gave me 2.5" front, and 2.75" rear.

I just recetly put new rims and tires 32" BFG AT KO's and some American Racing Outlaws

did you have to trim any for those tires to fit?

So do people by body lifts or higher suspensions to raise their cars? Is one better than the other?

Someone in the forum (sorry I don't remember) told me that r50s don't have frames so a body lift is not an option. So if we don't have frames, then what do we have?

I have to trim a 3-4 inch square area of the inner fender well....Haven't done it yet! I'm gonna heat the plastic with a heat gun and try to bend it or push it in.

The rims I used have a 0mm offset which by the looks of things might allow me to put on 33's, as long as I do some more fender trimming.

So do people by body lifts or higher suspensions to raise their cars? Is one better than the other?

Someone in the forum (sorry I don't remember) told me that r50s don't have frames so a body lift is not an option. So if we don't have frames, then what do we have?

I dont know the technical jargon, but basically, instead of a body on frame, our body & frame are one (attached), hence you cant lift the body alone... so we're stuck with suspension lifts...

So do people by body lifts or higher suspensions to raise their cars?  Is one better than the other?

Someone in the forum (sorry I don't remember) told me that r50s don't have frames so a body lift is not an option.  So if we don't have frames, then what do we have?

I dont know the technical jargon, but basically, instead of a body on frame, our body & frame are one (attached), hence you cant lift the body alone... so we're stuck with suspension lifts...

A.K.A Unibody

So do people by body lifts or higher suspensions to raise their cars?  Is one better than the other?

Someone in the forum (sorry I don't remember) told me that r50s don't have frames so a body lift is not an option.  So if we don't have frames, then what do we have?

which isnt necessarily a bad thing. from what I understand, suspension lifts are better for your vehicle, and they give you better ground clearance :)

which isnt necessarily a bad thing. from what I understand, suspension lifts are better for your vehicle, and they give you better ground clearance :)

body lift = more room for bigger tires

which isnt necessarily a bad thing.  from what I understand, suspension lifts are better for your vehicle, and they give you better ground clearance :)

body lift = more room for bigger tires

Wouldn't suspension lift allow you to put bigger tires too?