Back Shock Absorvers

Guest Martin

Guest Martin

Hello NPORA Membres,

a queswtion for the you,

My back shock absorvers are busted so Im replacing them with new ones, but I wonder if the back ones have that electronic thing (or are conected in some way) like the front ones (touring - sport). If so, wil it be a problem so replced them with normal gas shock absorvers?

Thanks, and greetings from Chile!!!!

Martín

yeh 88 is right, mine were that way, i couldnt figure out how the heck to unplug them so I just cut the wire on the shock side of the coupling plug thing and replaced them with gas shocks. Hope that helps and good luck

when I replaced mine (if I remember correctly (been alot of beers since then -alcohol- )) I didnt have to undo the panhard rod, actually Im pretty sure I didnt have to, and yeh its very simple, u just need a wrench or a ratchet, quick and easy job, if you do the fronts though dont make the mistake I did and assume the shocks come out from the bottom (logically they should go with gravity right? no) u gotta pull em from the top (once u get the bolts off of course ;) ), oh yeh Im speaking from a 93 pathy perspective