stupid Q! What model Pathfinder do I have?

I have been trying to figure this out. I read all the standard options for the different models in 1997 but I still can't figure it out. Here is a list of whats on the truck:

leather, heated seats (non-power), climate control, alloys, bose stereo, fender flares, black bumpers and grill, digital compass and thermometer, 4x4 w/floor lever, automatic, power moonroof, fog lights, privacy glass, roof rack, and side steps. I thought it was an LE but through research it says LE's have chrome bumper caps and grill. Also don't the LE's come with side panels and a dash switch for the 4x4? I guess it's an XE with a bunch of options? What do you guys think? I checked my registration, title and even ran the vin with no luck. Thanks!

I'm guessing LE.. With the leather seats, climate control, bose stereo, and al the other goodies. Or it could be a SE with a bunch of goodies. I have a 97 SE with chrome bumber caps and grill. I have most of the other things you metioned there except for the leather/power seats. As for the LE having the dash switch for 4x4... That wasn't until later on.

Final answer: SE

Yeah the easiest way would be to check the stock tire size as lewis mentioned, with so many options to add to different trim levels its hard to say. But digital compass and thermometer? That sounds like LE to me? My SE has no such thing! LOL

Yeah the easiest way would be to check the stock tire size as lewis mentioned, with so many options to add to different trim levels its hard to say. But digital compass and thermometer? That sounds like LE to me? My SE has no such thing! LOL

Mine does :P Of course, the previous owners stacked my SE with every possible option, so I'm, pretty much driving an LE with bigger tires, lower gears, and fender flares :rolleyes:

Mine does :P Of course, the previous owners stacked my SE with every possible option, so I'm, pretty much driving an LE with bigger tires, lower gears, and fender flares :rolleyes:

heh same here even got leather everything from soup to nuts in this thing