fender flares

Sayjack

I am having alot of trouble finding fender flares for my 2002 Pathy. The dealership told me that mine is the XE or Chilkoot model and that I am SOL. I thought for '02 there was no model below SE. Anyway, my Pathy has no fender flares on it. I've tried aftermarket and it seems that no one makes flares for a post-1999 pathy. Can anyone help me out?

Guest CRAZ4SNO

I haven't looked into a lot yet... but we are starting too... if I find info about this, I will let u know.

• 2 weeks later...

I have also been shopping for flares...they are near impossible to find and even tougher to get...i never found these before in my hunting.

IMHO i think that they look pretty sweet, but it may take some real examination to figure which ones to order!! :aok:

Is there no way to get the standard 99.5+ SE/LE flares, like the ones on mine?

I have no idea if they are drilled in or not though?

Yeah, they are held in by little plastic fastener-type things. I'm really not sure what they're called, but whatever they are, they connect through holes in the side of the car and by a few screws in the fenderwell. This isn't to say that it can't be modified to fit, tho. It probably wouldn't be too big of a job to fit them some other way.

• 3 weeks later...

so has anyone tried any aftermarkets then other than the EGR brand?? Those Pacer flares look pretty good if you finish them with flaps.

CRAZ4SNO...(i really wanted your attention)which brand aftermarket do you have??

Edited by 98silverpathy

so has anyone tried any aftermarkets then other than the EGR brand?? Those Pacer flares look pretty good if you finish them with flaps.

CRAZ4SNO...(i really wanted your attention)which brand aftermarket do you have??

CRAZ4SNO has an Xterra... his wife has a pathy... oh wait, that's me.

He wanted to look into flares for my pathy, but I dont believe he has... I'm flareless. B)