Summit Racing

Airrun2002

I ordered my new wheels from Summit Racing and had a few problems(ie..wrong part shipped, backorder items). Summits customer service is second to none (i have an extra centercap, they told me to keep it and sent me the right one), i recommend summit to anybody for parts for your pathys. A+++++++++ in my book. :bow: :bow: :bow:

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

BTW. i am putting the new wheels and tires on Sunday and i will post pics B) -bounce- -bounce- -bounce-

Edited by Airrun2002

I'm waiting for my honarary stock in them... I spent literally thousands with them when building my tow van. With no regrets.

If you spend enough time hunting and shopping, you could find the same stuff a bit cheaper, but you would have to give up a LOT of time, convenience, and service. And you'd end up buying from about 30 different sources to get the same selection. And you'd be waiting much longer. 98% of what I've ordered I received the next day.

And on E-Bay, you can fine EVERYTHING cheaper. But of course, once you factor in handling and shipping, it will actually end up costing you a whole lot more.... And that's before you get screwed over by some unethical jerk.

Personally, I prefer to take the lower overall cost and higher service route.

BTW, their website only lists about 10% of what they carry!

If you have a manufacturers part number for a product they don't list, enter it and be surprised.

I bought a steering stabilizer mounting kit from them and it sat in my basement for about three months before I had the time to install it. Ends up it was the wrong kit so I called them up fully expecting them to tell me to go eff myself. They actually sent me the correct kit FREE and and said not to bother sending the other back. Way cool in my book. After that, if they have the part I need I buy from them.

0g