OEM Brush Gaurd

Frenchy

Question for those with the OEM Brush Gaurd. What bolts are used for mounting them? I just scored one off Flea Bay and i don't believe it has the hardware but the mounting tabs are in good shape.

Really just need to know the bolt size and pitch.

• Like 1

I can’t help with the size and pitch, if you can somehow secure it better that it is now, it would be a benefit to you. They call those things damage multipliers. 

On 5/17/2023 at 10:21 PM, RF600 said:

I can’t help with the size and pitch, if you can somehow secure it better that it is now, it would be a benefit to you. They call those things damage multipliers. 

I can attest to this lol.

After someone rolled into me after an accident, it pretty much damaged my bumper, hood and grille lol. Still haven't got it fixed yet; my brush guard only suffered damage to one of the centre horizontal bars, but I think the frame mounts themselves are bent to s***.

It's both a blessing and a curse; probably stuff behind the grille would've been crushed without it; if and when I get it fixed, I wouldn't care if I lose the brush guard, a stock one is a pain in the ass to find too.

Sorry, I was only able to get the head size, which fits a 17mm socket. I can try again tomorrow and take one out if it will help, I just don't have thread pitch gauge to know what the pitch will be, unless there's some other magical way of finding out.