pathy back... no amp

dnodog

got my path back from being painted today... :rolleyes: but my -argue- *&%@#@$^&&* amp got jacked while at the shop :angry: but the guy who owns the shop told me buy a new one and send him the bill :clap::) so i"ll do that tomorrow and take some pics.

yeah, unfortunately, you have to watch what you leave in the car... But :clap: for the shop owner who didn't argue... Most shops I have seen say "not responsible for any theft" and might even try to claim it wasn't there when you took it in. Send the guy a pizza or something, just to show thanks...

B

True enough Precise... when my hubby's old Civic was rear ended, he took it to a shop to get fixed up, he didnt have it back for long when magically someone had broken into it & stole all his stereo equipment... he is sure it was the shop.

ah well i got a new amp today and hooked it up..... sounds sweet, i am not going to ask the the guy for all the money for the new amp, just about $500.00{USD$250} as it cost me $750.

PS.... its an Audio Pipe and it is wiked

:o that totally sux!! sorry to hear there are still bad peeps in shops... that's so annoying! Glad you got fixed up with a new amp tho!