What happenned to the t-shirts?

Mark

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been offline for a couple months.

I've just quit the Navy and moved from Sydney NSW to Maroochydore QLD.

There, now you're all cought up with things on my end, sooooooooooooo,

What's up with the NPORA T-shirts we were gonna get made?

Just curious :rolleyes:

Cheers, talk again soon,

Welcome back Mark ! The T-shirt idea seemed an insurmountable project; ie, it floundered and failed big time... Why ?? I don't know... I never thought it would be difficult... But then I'm not in the T-shirt industry and don't know the fine details. :P I think it came down to people having, sending, fronting $ :wacko:

B

no, the reason the whole t-shirt thing failed is because after begging and pleading for the origional picture depicted in the design, nobody made an attempt to get it to me. therefore, no hi res image...no t shirt. i could only do so much.

it was not an unsurmountable project, and it WAS gonna be simple. if id have gotten the image i asked for the design was already done. all i had to do was slap in the hi res image and email it to whatever t-shirt designer anywhere in the world. i coulda had it done in 5 minutes and we would have already been enjoying our shirts. nobody can say i didnt try my hardest to get this rolling. but a thank you to those who DID put forth the effort to help me out, sorry we couldent get this done.

Edited by DSM_guy

no, the reason the whole t-shirt thing failed is because after begging and pleading for the origional picture depicted in the design, nobody made an attempt to get it to me. therefore, no hi res image...no t shirt. i could only do so much.

it was not an unsurmountable project, and it WAS gonna be simple. if id have gotten the image i asked for the design was already done. all i had to do was slap in the hi res image and email it to whatever t-shirt designer anywhere in the world. i coulda had it done in 5 minutes and we would have already been enjoying our shirts. nobody can say i didnt try my hardest to get this rolling. but a thank you to those who DID put forth the effort to help me out, sorry we couldent get this done.

I didnt really follow that thread, as I was new at the time... what type of image were you trying to get? I believe is was a photo of Jim's truck?? Were you planning on reproducing as a photo, or were you going to do an effect so it was solid B&W? I could likely create a solid B&W effect from a lower res file... (no promises...)

Pezzy, pass the salt please.....

I would be down for the white letters on black tee too! With "find your own Pathy" on the back......

OH! and WEelcome back Mark!! -bounce-

I was also lookin for bumperstickers.

there is a thread about this somewhere too but i think it's basically to each their own at this point...

In the classifieds..under "services"..... ;)