Wheels

Airrun2002

Oh, and how would a 9.5" wide tire fit on a 9" wide wheel? Please help me guys. Here is the ones i want to buy: American Racing Wheels

He had them on a Nissan truck not sure if it was a hardbody but he said it was 2x4 do you guys think they will work on my 4x4?

Edited by Airrun2002

I think they look fine, but without the right backspacing, adjusting steering stops, a lift and maybe fender trimming, I think you will have some rub-a-dub. While we all know 31" tires fit fine, 9" seems a lot for the space. I'm thinking they will 'swing wide' when you turn the wheel.

B

I have the 3" jgc lift. I just want to know if 9.5" tires will work with the 9" rims? They look like they have a pretty low b/s i tried to explain to the guys so he could measure the b/s. Either that or im getting these: usw-24_w.jpg

Hehehe.. The rims in the first pic that are on the Chevy... hehe.. I had those EXACT same rims on my '92 S-10 (I have a thing for 1992 year vehicles...)..they looked tight.

I have 15x8 Chevy rims on my Pathy.. JGC lift..cranked torsion bars with 255/70/15's on it with no rubbing. (I have been lazy and not put on my 31's yet) ok.. I had an aftermarket fender on the PS..so I took the sawzall to it..... BUT! The DS didn't rub.

Shame you don't have a program like mine where you could insert the pic of the rim on yer Pathy.. if you have a Les Schwab tires around you..they have a computer where you can pick your vehicle and rim and it will show what it looks like on the truck.. pretty cool really.... -bounce-

I ordered the US Wheels with a 3.75" B/S from Summit(wheels, center caps, and valve stems for around $250) :cool2: , but im only getting some 30"x9.5x15 SuperSport HT tires (on sale for $75 a piece) :lol: I will try to get pics when i get em on. The wheels are on backorder so they wont ship until 5-14-05.