SCORE!!!

KILLVOX

Umm... those don't look right to me. The correct springs aren't progressive rate (i.e. all the coils are an equal distance apart, not stacked together on one end then spread out on the other). Are you sure they are stock front springs for a V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Here's a link to a thread with a pic and a description.

Edited by jj big shoe

yeah, those dont look like the ones I got, maybe you can get a refund since they're new, then again maybe they will work, 88 should be able to give ya some insight, hardware is pretty wise on the subject too

Those appear to be progressive rate coils for a JGC, but I have no way to compare them to stock coils and/or normal JGC coils. Normal JGC coils are not progressive rate like that(tight coils at the top, looser coils at the bottom).

Guest 94pfps

if i get a body lift am i gonna need new shocks and springs, if not will i be able to get new torsion bars and jgc springs and get more lift?

Body lifts have no bearing on suspension so no, you don't need new shocks or springs to install it. BTW, the answers to your questions have been covered many times before. Check out the "search" feature and you'll probably find what you need faster than waiting for a response from someone who knows.