160k Mike Checklist. What should be done at the shop?

PrecisionX

I have a 2001 4x4 w LSD option. I just rolled 160k and would like some help with what to do next. I am hoping to keep this for a while and don't want to miss anything important. Here's what's been done lately since I bought I with 125k

-New tires

-Brakes are still feeling good but I do get a hiss in cold weather from the brake booster.

-Wheel bearings repacked

-Ball joints

-Shocks and struts (springs seem tired though)

-fuel pump

-drive belts

-radiator fan (cracking around the housing)

-LSD fluid (done at 130 or so)

Known problems:

Dash lights are quirky at night, sometimes the tach won't light up and sometimes the speedo.

Whining sound at idle? Drivetrain?

Check engine light P1140 code

Rear trailing arm bushings clunky

Small valve cover gasket leak

That's it off the top of my head. I want this thing to stay with me forever and rust hasn't been a problem. Texas truck from 01-11 and now it's in NH. Strut towers were inspected with a spray down and level 2 fix on the opposite side as precaution.

Thanks for the help!

I have a 2001 4x4 w LSD option. I just rolled 160k and would like some help with what to do next. I am hoping to keep this for a while and don't want to miss anything important. Here's what's been done lately since I bought I with 125k

-New tires

-Brakes are still feeling good but I do get a hiss in cold weather from the brake booster.

-Wheel bearings repacked

-Ball joints

-Shocks and struts (springs seem tired though)

-fuel pump

-drive belts

-radiator fan (cracking around the housing)

-LSD fluid (done at 130 or so)

Known problems:

Dash lights are quirky at night, sometimes the tach won't light up and sometimes the speedo.

Whining sound at idle? Drivetrain?

Check engine light P1140 code

Rear trailing arm bushings clunky

Small valve cover gasket leak

That's it off the top of my head. I want this thing to stay with me forever and rust hasn't been a problem. Texas truck from 01-11 and now it's in NH. Strut towers were inspected with a spray down and level 2 fix on the opposite side as precaution.

Thanks for the help!

I leave things alone until they bother me, then I try to fix them myself unless I think it would be hard to complete in a day, or would make me angry doing. Besides oil changes I can't think of any preventative maintenance I've done.

I'd try to get that dash light fixed and p1140 cleared.

Plan to do the brake booster soon, but mine has done it over 3 winters. I think it is really about to need replacing though.

My valve covers eventually started leaking bad enough for the engine to lightly smoke. That's when I had a mechanic redo them. It's a lot of work. If you do, I'd be sure they don't use gasket in a tube. Mine did and left a mess in the spark plug wells.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk