Front end rake help!

RCWD21

A while back I installed some thinner bump stops for the new SL upper control arms. I just got around to trying to level everything off today. Well I was several inches off from front to back and after trimming the bump stops in half height wise I'm still 2.5 inches lower in the front than the back. F 39.5" R 42"

I'm currently resting on the bump stops up front but I only have a little over 1/4 of an inch until it would be metal on metal. Can I safely go any thinner with the bump stops?

Pics for reference:a7c80e41139ff62f07ec0652e0d9b65c.jpg1eaf56f440d4c3e51c9370ea2b040705.jpg200d28fe888ba53ccb0e7b2fcf22ba6c.jpg105ad859cf052761727e3f201ebe3e55.jpg9d236f654e7049d6f0c3f29acd936fdd.jpgb49af0d92a96e1bd5bda7ad37c488bfe.jpg9152cb451dfb45b67ea295d0a3a1991c.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ok so to add on to this, from what I can gather the ultra low profile bump stops are 3/8" and that's what I've ground my current bump stops to. I'm needing at least another inch out of the front end, what are my options?

Just brain storming here but would a set of half inch ball joint spacers give me any more clearance between the upper arm and the bump stop? I could weld them in if they'd help. I'm sure even going to maybe 5/8" or even 3/4" max would be safe as long as they were welded on to the upper arm.

I'm not sure the IFS can go much higher than that without the CVs binding up (if they're not already). I suspect your rear lift gave you quite a bit more lift than it was supposed to; your picture in the what-did-you-do-today thread looks way higher in the back than other lifted rigs I've seen on here.

I'm not sure the IFS can go much higher than that without the CVs binding up (if they're not already). I suspect your rear lift gave you quite a bit more lift than it was supposed to; your picture in the what-did-you-do-today thread looks way higher in the back than other lifted rigs I've seen on here.

I'm going to be trimming some material from the springs in an effort to lower it down a bit, I'll probably start with the original pigtail and go from there. But first I'm going to measure the compressed length of the springs. I think it's safe to say that these springs won't be sagging anytime soon, if ever.

When I did the lift it gave me a little under 4 inches so apparently my 30 year old springs weren't sagging as much as I thought they were.

With the front end up as much as it is right now the front tires are finally looking like / . This thing rides completely different than anything I've had before. It floats yet is incredibly firm at the exact same time