Passenger Right Rear Door Lock Issue

rlabar1288

All of my doors and rear hatch works with the power locks besides the right rear door. Could it be the actuator? I can manually open the door, that isnt the issue. I have an aftermarket keyless/remote start. The power doesnt work on the door from inside nor the remote. Any ideas? I Have the panel off, all wires seem to be connected.

Could be. I'd have a look at the service manual to see which wires are supposed to see power and verify that they are in fact seeing power, it could be that a wire has broken in the section between the door and the pillar where they have to flex whenever the door's opened. If you were really feeling ambitious you could pull the actuator from the other side, plug it in, and see if it kicks when you hit the switch. If it doesn't, it's not getting power... if it does, your other actuator is borked. The actuators themselves come apart pretty easily and there's not a whole lot inside that can go wrong, so if you think it's shot, open it up and see if there's anything obviously wrong inside.