Change Pathfinder for honda pilot 2003???

chapter

Hey,

My truck is getting tired after 375000km and there is an oil leak from the rear gasket.... I don't want to pay another 1000$ on this truck to fix that...

So we are thinking to change it for a Honda Pilot 2003. We have two kids and it is a logic chose I think. BUT I have a lot of difficulties to accept that!!!! My heart say me to keep with the Pathfinder and try to buy a Nissan Pathfinder SE 2001 instead...

Any idea about that???

Yeah, I'd stick with the Pathfinder too. I've driven Pilots and I like the way the Pathy drives better. Not to mention the Pilot really isn't intended to go any farther off road than a front yard or a dirt road.

I was at the same point you are now about 5 months ago (but not considering a Pilot!!). I went from the older body style Pathfinder that had problem after problem to a 2001 Pathfinder with much less miles. I've been happy with my decision, although there aren't as many offroad aftermarket items for the newer body styles. Also like you, it is the vehicle we use for any family trips, so we needed something more reliable than what we had.