Climate Control System Swap?

Tomorrow I'm going to a junkyard to pick up a new spoiler, as somehow my QX4's PO managed to break it in half, and I figure it's about time I get around to fixing it. While I'm there, I'm thinking about grabbing the climate control system out of a Pathfinder or QX4 if one has a system I like. My QX4 has the touch screen mess, complete with broken buttons, making it impossible to turn off and generally difficult to use - very annoying! If I pulled a system out of another truck, could I easily swap it in? Will I also need to grab any wiring? For reference, this is what I hope to put in:

Climate%20Control%20pic_zpsuqox50yt.jpg

Thank you for finding that! It will be very useful for me someday, probably not too long from now. I actually scored a navigation system like the one my QX4 came with that has all of its buttons intact, so I'm going to try that for now, at least however long these buttons last. I have no idea if it works though, since I got it out of a junkyard Q that somebody had torn the dash out of, so this was just sitting in the passenger seat...I'll have to figure it out this weekend.