Mile Marker 435 - Mile Marker Supreme Locking Hubs - Is this the correct model?

DanF.

http://www.autozone.com/drivetrain/locking-hub-4-wheel-drive/mile-marker-locking-hub-4-wheel-drive-/140057_5532_1374/

Just want to double check.

Also, what additional parts will i need? I've seen conflicting info with regards to extended studs.

The Pathfinder sees mostly tarmac use as a DD, but will be driven out on sandy beaches/deep puddles/mud occasionally.

Thanks.

Looks like the same set I used!

Thanks for the response. Can you tell me the diameter of the hubs? I have these factory wheels, and want to make sure that the MM hubs will fit with the center caps remove.

xe450Gb.jpg

I just emailed Mile Marker to inquire about exterior dimensions, and to suggest that they add the R50 Pathfinder to their list of Nissan compatible Nissan vehicles.

Just heard back from Mile Marker customer support, and the diameter of the hub base is 3 7/8" (3.875").

Can anyone confirm the diameter of the center cap opening on the wheels pictured above?

I'm all jacked up on coffee, and the dog told me to buy the Mile Marker 435s for the hell of it.

7AJ2TLJ.jpg

So I did.

Turns out there is an active 30% off coupon code for AutoZone when you spend more than $50.00, and ship to your home. Code is SURPRISE30

My order was over $75.00, so I got the free shipping automatically, but then saved another $25.50. No reason not to buy them now.

AXIzQX9.png

Small update: MM 435s arrived in the mail. I won't be able to install them until this weekend, but I figured I'd pull them out of the box and oogle them for a few minutes.

KtLbAwq.jpg

V25m6sY.jpg

FImPPYT.jpg

QdT6vja.jpg

Since the opening of the wheel is 100mm (3.937") and the widest diameter of the MM hub is 98.425 (3.875") then the wheel should have enough clearance to fit over the MM. However, I've been told there is a small lip on the inner opening of the wheel, that runs concentric to the hub. I'll have to see if this ends up being a clearance issue that requires a spacer.

• Like 1