2000 Pathy lift with front and rear coil Spacers only.

I have been reading about lifting options for my 2000 Pathy... For now I have budget for front and rear coil spacers only...

I want to do just 1" of lift with the set that cntryboy_88 was selling ( http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/41244-fluerys-spacers/?do=findComment&comment=769299 )...

But I still having some doubts with the CV axle.... Does 1" of lifting damage the CV joints.. or boots..? I am not planning to install free hubs on the front wheels....

What if I lift 1.5" on the rear and 1" on the front... Or should I go 1" on the front and rear.?

What about handling... I have been using the truck on the city, some times light off road... I am not planing to do rock crawling for now...

Thanks.

Edited by mickmutante

I had 1.5 in front and 2 in the back and my axles were fine. It drove basically the same as it did before. I have the ac 2" coils now but they ride a lot rougher than the stock springs with a spacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some questions...

I know the font camber will be afected, so I bought a set (2 bolts) of Ingalls 14mm camber bolts for the front wheels... What about the rear wheels... Should I buy another set? Which is the "correct" angle for front and rear wheels with the lifting I am planing to do (1" or 2" on the front, 1.5" on the back)?

BTW I am using 265/70/R16...

Thanks.

Like Rebelord, I also have the OME lift springs - front/rear. I did use Fleurys 1.5" spacers though - front and back. I sit level. My mechanic did the install - I don't have the tools/facility to do the work. He had to order camber bolts to get my front straight - the set he stocked was not enough adjustment. We don't have a camber adjustment in the rear.

• Like 1

One more question...

Which is the camber angle for a 1" or 2" lifted truck? Should i go for 0 degres? As i mention earlier i use the pathy at the city... Sometimes some light offroad...

Edited by mickmutante