Trouble removing stock shocks

canucklehead

I started the day with intentions of changing out the shocks on my 95. I've had these Rancho 5000's in my garage for about a half a year or so. I presoaked the bolts on the truck with penetrating oil. Proceeded to take off top nut. Seized. Got the grinder out and ground her off. Started taking off bottom bolt. Took a bit to crack it and felt a little stiff when I cranked it. Took a closer look and realized that the bolt was not actually moving, but in fact had bent the support with the nut on it. Realizing this I tried to turn the bolt back in but it wouldn't go. So I took a chance knowing that I might break something and continued. Dang it! I snapped the nut off of the support. So now I have the bolt stuck through the supports and the shock and I am at a loss. I tried to hammer it out. Tried with a bigger hammer even. Still won't budge. It's almost like it is twisted into the rubber bushing or something. I thought about melting the bushing with a torch but seeing as they are gas filled shocks, I didn't think that would go well.

Any ideas out there?