Nissan pathfinder long travel

Slimshade1

Well I either want to SAS my pathy or do long travel if I did SAS what route would I go and what would a base cost be. With the long travel I've been thinking about using I beams off a ford never seen anyone go that route wondering what would be the best

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The thing about going a way nobody's gone is that nobody can tell you what you're in for.

IIRC people have done long-travel IFS but usually end up 2WD since there isn't much room for the diff. SAS is more common but quite variable depending on what axle you run, how you match it to the rear, and how you do the suspension. It also depends on what's available in wrecking yards in your area and how much they want for it. Which setup to go with kinda depends on how/where you want to drive the thing.

Keep in mind with either an SAS or grafting another rig's IFS into it, you'll have to match the ratio in the rear end (or swap the rear end as well), and if you're keeping the stock engine and trans then you'll need a front end with the diff on the driver's side--apparently passenger's side is much more common.

• 1 month later...

JIMMYBAJA SUSPENSION, NISSAN SUPERFLEX SPRING NISSAN FRAME KIT

COLUMBUS OHIO 43223

614 -470- 2356-

OR 614 276 1834

TIME FORE THE BEATER NISSANS TO PREVAIL. UTUBE VIDEO=JIMMYBAJAKIT. WILL NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS

That's the only one I've ever heard of.

JIMMYBAJA SUSPENSION, NISSAN SUPERFLEX SPRING NISSAN FRAME KIT

COLUMBUS OHIO 43223

614 -470- 2356-

OR 614 276 1834

TIME FORE THE BEATER NISSANS TO PREVAIL. UTUBE VIDEO=JIMMYBAJAKIT. WILL NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS

That's the only one I've ever heard of.

Same here