Won't Start

ToddtheRobot

My '94 won't start. It's some kind of fuel problem. Pump pressure is fine, I replaced the filter, and the relay is working fine. Tried Starting fluid yesterday and nothing. Just replaced plugs and wires, and they are getting spark. Does anyone know about the computers in the pathy's? I'm wondering if that is what it is. Or the injectors? Please help with any input you might have.

any ECU codes? (sticky in this forum)

Thanks man.Just checked the ECU and it flashed me a 55. So, no malfunctions. But, I have gotten it to start with the starting fluid, it's just dying immediately. I think it might be the crank angle sensor. Does anyone know anything about these? Or how to test it?

you sure the fuel pump is actually pumping?

i know nothing about crank angle sensor... but 88 and others do.. might want to search the forums.. it has been talked about before...

Positive that it's pumping. Disconnected it from the filter, and the pressure was good. I just think that since it suddenly stopped working, it couldn't be the O2 sensor or dirty injectors.

well, if it fires with starting fluid but won't otherwise, then you're not getting gas for some reason. could be injectors or one of the sensors but most of the time you'd get a code in the ECU... clogged fuel line... it's kind of hard to nail this through the keyboard... :D