Oklahoma Newbie

StevenT73

Hey all.

Time to stop lurking. My name is Steven Hurd and I live in Midwest City Ok not far from Tinker AFB. I got my first Datsun in '88 it was a 2wd King Cab and the reason I had to have a Nissan/Datsun was my dad and my grandpa both owned multiple Nissan trucks and 2 Datsun long bed diesels.

Today I have a 94.5 Sentra SE-R and my 95 XE-V6 Pathfinder. By my count I have owned 23 Nissan/Datsuns, I spent a few years wrenching at a Nissan dealer in my 20's and my first new vehicle was a 95 SE-V6 2wd D21 5spd.

I hope to contribute as I know a lot about all models up to around the 00 models. I am a appliance and tv repairman and pretty good at electrical troubleshooting and if anyone lives near me I will always be happy to try and help you.

Gonna slip back into the crowd but again anyone please feel free to hit me up if you have a problem esp electrical.

Thanks!

Steve

Welcome aboard, Steven, and sounds like you like Datsuns/Nissans just a little bit... I've loved all the Nissans we've had, and we still have a couple of them around. I've been spending the past several months down in Norman, where my employer is based. Wish you guys would pick a weather type and stick with it :D ...went from the most rain I've seen in a long long time, to "oooooh, tornado...", to "man it's nice out", to "damn humidity" in about 72 hours. I'm just used to "damn it's hot" for about 7 months straight.

• Like 1

Yeah I got bit pretty good by the Nissan bug. I ought to make a list of models. Oklahoma weather? Don't like it? No problem cause it will change every 15 minutes...lol. Not a bad place. I haven't yet mastered attachments and the only site I have right now is on Facebook. Here is one pic and there are more there. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=681653505269455&set=a.681653271936145.1073741827.100002744366245&type=3&theater