New here

greenda3

Hey all. Im new to the whole forum thing other than lurking for info. Ive just bought my first R50, but im no stranger to off road builds. Heres a pic of day one last month. 177a82b4274f5a746c071fc27468ce72.jpg

Im about to drive it on a 3k mile trip, so lets hope its reliable! At 164k its just warming up. Ive already replaced entire ac system and am fixing smallnissues, cruise control oil leaks, ect. After my trip to prove her worth the build will begin. It will be what i consider an abave average daily driver. 35s are goal for any mid size build I do, and im sick of jeep guys telling me it will never keep up.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Welcome to NPORA WAVEY

I went ahead and deleted the other two copies of this thread. A little tip regarding Tapatalk to someone new to forums, ignore the errors is give you. It almost always makes the post, creates the thread, etc... no matter what is says ;) After making a post refresh the thread or listings view and you will find your new post/thread :aok:

Also I have dropped the "Build thread" from the title here, lets keep this one to an intro and welcome topic. Feel free to make a new topic in the R50's section when your ready for it. :aok: