drivers side leather seat bottom

Jacksonbase

where is the best place to find replacement leather (on a budget) for a 2000 pathfinder le? I've checked a couple of junkyard and have come up empty. Also checked ebay and everything is complete set. Just need seat bottom . any sources out there that are resonable?

thx

Pretty much the only way to get just he seat bottom is to see if someone will part with it, unlikely as they are going to want to just sell the whole thing. Or buying an OEM replacement. I removed being quoted like $800 for just the bottom for my leather and heated, 96.

Pretty much replacing the whole thing is the only viable option

-Kyle

Edited by ferrariowner123

• 4 months later...

FYI Found a good solution. Seat bottom from passenger side is the same except for the frame. THe mounting holes are off about 2 " I just cut the hog rings off and transferred seat foam and leather to the D/S seat frame reattached and bolted back in. Looks like new.

• Like 1

Good tip, does the heating element transfer too? The bottom part of my heated seat doesn't work. So I've been looking for a decent shape grey leather seat but on the driver side. So if the passenger side will work, that should save me a good chunk of time and money.

-Kyle

yes heating element same on d/s and p/s . I got lucky and picked up a heated seat bottom for $50.0. - 4 bolts for seat . I think I unplugged 4 or 5 connectors. then 4 bolts hold seat cusion to frame. Its kind of a PITA to get cushion back in frame. The frame mounts have swivels etc for electric seat movement and I think I only cussed 3x to get seat bottom back in. It took about 1hr but I took my time

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up a MINT passenger heated seat! So excited to try it out. I pulled the seat at the yard to see how hard it would be to switch it. Wasn't hard at all. So this should be a nice simple switch.

Thanks again for the tip, if this works my heated but will be so appreciative!

-Kyle