help, crank no start out of the blue

PINION

99 le with 98k miles,

crank no start. no problems ever, drove on fri, no issues, parked, today no start. checked spark with screw driver in plug wire, no spark. opend valve cover oil fill, smelld fuel, couldn't see valves or cam to verify movement. checked fuses. tuned up recently, as well as new batt. no issues ever ever ever,

I don't know anything about nissans, first one

p0340 code, cam shaft sensor bank 1 position a. mean anything to anyone on a no start

Thanks Beatup96, was pondering that too

I would honestly check your battery again to see the voltage. if it's dead or not enough juice, check your alternator.

your starter is cranking which tells me it is working at the very least.... don't crank it too much haha... you might burn out the starter motor.

I would honestly check your battery again to see the voltage. if it's dead or not enough juice, check your alternator.

your starter is cranking which tells me it is working at the very least.... don't crank it too much haha... you might burn out the starter motor.

new batt, 6/14

crankin just fine.

Sounds like it's the distributor. I ordered one from King Distributors and the have a lifetime warranty.They're in NY. I think Autozone sells a Cardone brand one also with lifetime warranty. Also check the screw that holds the rotor in place. It was loose on my new distributor and left my wife stranded far from home.

Edited by rick88ss