new truck

Guest JerseyPathy

Guest JerseyPathy

Just purchased a 95 Pathfinder with 194,000 miles for 800 dollars. Its got the manifold issue but other than that it runs real smooth. Not a hint of rust on the body and has new 31 inch all terrain BF goodrichs. Its crazy to think that a truck with this kind of mileage can run so smooth. I am expericencing rubbing when i cut the wheel all the way, will a body lift correct this and who makes the best body lift out there. Can anyone give me a ballpark on how much it would cost me to have it installed at a shop?

Try about a 1" crank on your front end, might do away with your rubbing problem. You shouldn't need a BL, alot of Pathys came stock with 31's on them. To have a shop do a body lift will more than likely run you several hundred dollars...

Just do a search here for torsion bar adjusting or re-indexing... matter of fact, here's a link to a good one:

Torsion Bar Lift

Welcome to the forums... :beer:

Edited by hardwaretoad

You could try adjusting the steering stops on the lower control arms. There is one in front and one in back of each steering knuckle that come in contact with the control arm and limit how far the wheel can turn. You might lose a bit of turning radius but probably not too much.

• 2 weeks later...