Found a fantastic QX4, I am in LOVE!

gv280z

I am going crazy for this QX4 man, holy crap I want one of these so bad now, after seeing this one. This (something like this) is going to be my next vehicle purchase, which will be the wife's car and sell her Altima...damn this thing is beautiful. Only thing I don't like is the electronic transfer, that's scary.

Could someone please talk me down. These things are riddled with electronic demons, right? I'm looking for the drawbacks here.

http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/4452265846.html

Looks pretty good to me! Other than the gauges and some of the center dash panel, that interior is identical to our 1999.0 R50, and I find it quite comfortable and adequate. I see it even has heated seats...

If there is nothing wrong with it, that is quite a good deal in my book, and no they don't have endless electrical problems what I know of and the auto TC seems to work fine as well (but ours has the old school shifter).

Sorry, I have no reason to scare you off...

B

Well I can't get it right now, I'm in the middle of buying airline tickets to the Philippines for Christmas and buying a house too so this will (omg Danger is licking my hair and laying on my head as I type...lol) be a next year thing eventually. And then my son will probably start driving the 94 so I'll have to get another one! Yay! I'm definitely sold on the QX4 though, it's just too fine...I love it. Driving that must make you feel like a hundred thousand dollar'aire!!!

Everyone come to Texas to get your cars! We don't have snow / salt on our roads so no RUST!!! We do have gills though...to breathe our water air....

There is a local add for an '03 Q that is asking $7,500. I think that is a good deal you found there!

.... wait a minute .... Danger is licking your hair? Are you at work or did you take Danger home with you??

Yeah I was at the shop, I had been out on the corporate jetski today and had just returned it back to our yard, and sitting there at the desk drinking a bottle of water and getting some Danger lovin. He was nursing me and taking care of me, licking my wounds.

These things are everywhere out here, the very high end for maybe a 01 - 04 being about $8000 probably. Believe me I wish I could jump on it.

Very nice, I say go for it. They're pretty sturdy on the electronics front so far as I can tell. Definitely a nice go-anywhere luxury car. :D