Blown Chevy vega anyone?

ahardb0dy

there were actually 2 of them that came up, the other one was advertised as pro street, no blower though.

Funny one of my early cars, first car I believe was a Mustang 2 with the 302 V8, a 1975, my dad bought it from his boss's daughter. I was searching online to see if anyone actually had one for sale just being curious, there were a few, than today on the way home from the orthopedic Dr. I happened to see one at a used car lot !

Nope, not looking for one of those either.

The Mustang "faithful" dismiss the mustang 2, but a lot of hotrods use the steering from them, It was a quick car for the V8 and a 2bbl carb but it was the gas crunch days, thank fully Ford kept the Mustang going and it got better, for those who love Mustang's.

I actually know that the rodders like those front ends, but that is all that is good about them that i know of. They were a bucket of pure fugly and not exactly well built either.

Sure, little cars can be good for drags, but then if that is what you are after...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dRv7UvG7d8

B

I can drive about six miles from my house and take a pic of a powder baby blue Mustang II that has some crazy wide rear wheels on it. The guy was driving it about two or so years ago. It is now a yard ornament highlighted with weeds around it. :lol:

A guy I work with has one, he brought it down here when he moved from Mass. Also brought his 67 Mustang, he put the engine from the 67 into the mustang 2 and redid the whole car, it originally had the V6. He hasn't finished the 67 yet but he's working on it, has the whole car apart right now.